Monday, February 1, 2010

Deliverance

As challenges come your way, remember to cling to prayer and to God’s promises in Scripture. Here are a few passages to help you feel His peace.

Psalms 91:10-12 NKJ – No evil shall befall you, Nor shall any plague come near your dwelling; For He shall give His angels charge over you, To keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, Lest you dash your foot against a stone. I trust you to keep me safe from harm, in Jesus name.

Psalms 91:14-16 NKJ – Because he has set his love upon Me, therefore I will deliver him; I will set him on high, because he has known My name. He shall call upon Me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him and honor him. With long life I will satisfy him, And show him My salvation. Praise you LORD for healing me from all my iniquities and sin.

Prov 4:20-23 NKJ – My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh. Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it springs the issues of life. Thank you God for your divine wisdom, may I cherish your life giving Word all the days of my life. In Jesus name I pray.

Excerpted from Crowned with Lovingkindness.

No comments: