Thursday, January 28, 2010

Help!

Seeking comfort from scripture is the best way to handle the storms of life. Here are a few passages that can help you, with accompanying prayers.

  • Psalms 46:1 NKJ – God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Thank you Lord you are always near to me you never leave me or forsake me during times of trouble.

  • Psalms 46:10-11 NKJ – Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth! The LORD of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah Thank you Lord of Hosts who goes forth to guard and protect me from harm. Praise your Holy Name, You are an Almighty God!

  • Hab 3:2 NIV – LORD, I have heard of your fame; I stand in awe of your deeds, O LORD. Renew them in our day, in our time make them known. Thank you God that you are abundantly available for help in tight places.
Excerpted from Crowned with Lovingkindness.

No comments: