Monday, February 8, 2010

Healing

Here are a few more scriptures that can help you during the tough times of life.

  • Mal 4:2 NKJ – But to you who fear My name The Sun of Righteousness shall arise With healing in His wings. LORD, you are Jehovah Rapha – The LORD who heals me.

  • Luke 10:19 NKJ – Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

  • 2 Cor 12:9 MSG – God said: “My grace is enough; it’s all you need. My strength comes into its own in your weakness…I just let Christ take over!”

  • Eph 1:13,14 NKJ – In Him you also trusted, after you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation: in whom also, having believed, you were sealed with the Holy Spirit of promise, who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession, to the praise of His glory. LORD thank you for the free gift of Your Holy Spirit.
Excerpted from Crowned with Lovingkindness.

No comments: