Monday, September 10, 2007

Sometimes I'm Just Hungry

When I get hungry I start thinking about my favorite restaurants and my favorite meals at each of these fine establishments:

1. Wok and Roll (Orange Chicken)
2. Harry's in St. Augustine (Shrimp)
3. Royal Dynasty (Lemon Chicken)
4. Boondocks in Wilbur-by-the-Sea (Shrimp)
5. Cedar River in Deland (Oysters & Shrimp)
6. Barnacle Bills in St. Augustine (Shrimp)
7. Sapparo's (Shrimp)
8. Snack Jacks at Hightides in Flagler (Oyster Sandwich)
9. DB Pickles (Flounder Sandwich)
10. Red Lobster (Shrimp)

In fact, I stay hungry a lot for things I love. Jesus taught us that man does not live on bread alone, but by every word that proceeds from the mouth of the Lord. Oh that we would all get hungry and stay hungry for the Word of God.

Eat well today; physically and spiritually.

Psalm 121:1

No comments: