Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Lessons Learned In a Ghetto In Guatemala


Lessons Learned In a Ghetto In Guatemala:
(Lalimonada Valley is pictured to the right / La Paz church is pictured below)

  1. You can go to Heaven from anywhere on earth.
  2. God’s Word will work in any situation if you put it forth.
  3. My worship is anemic compared to their passion for our Jesus.
  4. They love their children and want the best for them, as well.
  5. This world is not my home.
  6. Color, language, nationality do not matter - Revelation 7:9
  7. Prayer, depending on God as your only source, still works amazingly well.
  8. God’s spirit is everywhere that He is welcome.
  9. Sin has done a number on people.
  10. Jesus is still enough – Acts 4:12.

1 comment:

Michael Oteri said...

I have seen the dedication people in other cultures have to their God and their religion. I truely admire these people and hope to develop a small amount of their perseverance. Maybe one day soon I will be able to see it for myself up close like you have in Guatemala. God Bless them all!

-Mike Oteri